Thursday, June 28, 2012

CC2C No. 10: Tissue wrap flower

Challenge: The StudioL3 Compendium of Curiosities volume II Challenge, technique 10

Technique: Tissue wrap flower, page 37

Sponsor: The Funkie Junkie Boutique

Main products used for this project: Tissue wrap, manila tag, black soot distress ink, perfect medium, enamelware embossing powder, StazOn opaque snow white and color wash.

Project observations: Tissue wrap flowers = yay! Simple, beautiful and unique. Who needs anything more?


Thanks for letting me keep this one short: As you can see from the span of time between this post and my previous post, I've been busy. First a trip that began two days after that last post, then a lot of plans and work and whew, Linda rescued me by giving us two weeks for this tissue wrap technique challenge!


I also have technically participated in challenge 8 and 9: See my pocket watch, made famous on page 35? I finished it the same minute as the deadline passed to post. And the technique from page 62, re purposed packaging, is featured on today's challenge project (the leaf!).

Anyhow, I've got a bit more than an hour to get this posted and linked up, so I'll see you later -- probably tomorrow for Linda's newest challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Love those tissue wrap flowers. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous flower on your tag, the pocket watch is awesome.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces of art, fantastic details.

    ReplyDelete