Monday, September 10, 2012

CC2C No 20: Enameled stamping



Challenge: The StudioL3 Compendium of Curiosities volume II Challenge, technique 20

Technique: Enameled Stamping, page 44

Main products used for this project: Card stock, recycled plastic, memory pin, tattered florals die, distress ink and clear embossing powder.

Project observations: Linda absolutely nails the feeling with this technique when she points out that it’s a basic one you’ll use again and again.
It’s easy to create, and can result in a classically-styled project or modern or steam punk or whimsical depending on the stamp and colors you choose to use.
Aside from the technique of the week, I used the recycling packaging technique to create a stained-glass like "good life" tag (thanks to Terry at Terry's Work in Progress for the "good life" stamp!). 
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you join this week’s challenge!

5 comments:

  1. I must really learn to read properly I thought the title said enamoured stamping........
    Loving your use of recycling to make this fab tag. Yep am enamoured by it.............lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Tracy, love the enamel/stained glass look.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love this tag Tracy! I wasn't too sure when I first saw it but I just know I will be using it again and again!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done and the recycled packaging makes an excellent addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GF, I just love this tag! The mini tag is such a great idea and I do love that stained glass look! Just fabulous! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete