Saturday, October 30, 2010

Before copics: A Drunken Stampers Challenge

Wow, what a lot of superb creations we Drunken Stampers got to see for Halloween! We were sure you'd do the holiday justice, and there was no disappointment!

Which means we're positive you'll do a fantastic job pushing aside the Copics and taking a trip with us in the ol' Way Back machine.

That's right folks, this week's Drunken Stampers challenge is Before Copics! I know what you're thinking: "Oh no! I started making cards after finding Copics ... there's no before for me."

But, you only have to go further back than some. Maybe your before was last year, perhaps it was 20 years ago ... whatever you used to color stamped or printed images or hand-drawn images prior to Copic mania.

Personally, as you see here, I was a Sharpie and FaberCastell girl. I was that last year, 10 years ago and a lot further back than that, too. Way back when I was stealing the Sharpies and FC colored pencils from my dad to that I could color furniture, pets, walls and, occasionally, paper.

Some of us are just going to be forced to go Way Back, is all I'm saying.

You proved yourself last week, let's see you come through again before midnight Friday, Nov. 5!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and vibrant card without Copics! Don't laugh, but I have never used a Copic! I do have Bics and Shapies, but seldom use them. Maybe I need to start playing more with those and then I can fork over a small $$$ to buy Copics! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Tracy! I too was a sharpie girl before I lost my mind (and money) and got hooked on Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, the colours zing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 copics colouring pens......and thats it....lol
    Love your creation. Annette x

    ReplyDelete