And I get to do two things that go along with this award: Name my own recently-discovered Stylish Blogger Award winners and talk a bit about myself!
So, let's see who comes to my mind for a Stylish Blog Award (who I discovered in the past year ... so that'll have to do for "recent"):
Terry's Work in Progress: A great place to find art and friendship, Terry will love meeting you and will endeavor to make you feel at home!
Netty's Craftings: Go here to learn about new techniques and challenges and to enjoy the company of someone who definitely doesn't take herself or her art too seriously.
Studio L3: Our Linda is so often happy, carefree, positive, fun and inspirational, you'll think you've found your very own Art Angel of Everlasting Joy!
This little place: Zoechaos might consider her corner of blog land 'little,' but visitors here unquestionably experience something big: Big creativity, big fun and big fluffy kitties!
I Been Thinkin' ... Bout Inkin': It's hard to meet Lori and not discover new art avenues; it's impossible to visit her and not giggle at her fun posts!
OK, I'm supposed to name seven winners, but I happen to know that the other two bloggers who I thought of including for recognition ... have already been recognized ... this week! I know, I know, Netty was a winner, too, but give me a break you picky people. This is supposed to be for fun!
So, moving along we've got the
1. I keep my hair always-in-a-ponytail long or no-care-needed short. Everything between sucks.
2. The profile photo on my blog is me. When I was seven.
3. I always carry a tin of Altoids. Always. Sometimes in multiple flavors to please whoever wants one.
4. My half-assed skills include knitting, wood working, paper crafting, jewelry making, sewing, painting, cooking and gardening. I have mastered nothing in my life, and I have no plans to do so.
5. I've lived with My Guy for six years ... he probably thinks it's been 600.
6. Our house is falling apart, is in a terrible region for jobs and has a tiny, annoying kitchen: But we can see the California Sierras from our 4 x 8-foot windows which line our South-facing wall. This makes me forgive all of our home's faults.
7. I've learned to eat them in certain dishes, but will forever know that tomatoes taste like dirt.
Whew. Folks! If you made it all the way down here ... you deserve an award!