Sunday, March 14, 2010

Who Are You?

I think I lied a couple of days ago, when I said I'd post more about a neat new project. Supposedly I was going to post that project yesterday, but My Guy took me out ... guess where we went?

Yay! Alice!

After an errand, a stop to see the baby chicks at the local feed store and a run to the grocer we arrived home to discover that Brown Santa had left a surprise from My Guy ... the 1933 version of Alice in Wonderland and Syfy's Alice that stars Caterina Scorsone, Tim Curry and Kathy Bates.

Um. Yeah. I more or less plopped down in the front of the ol' DVD player and didn't move much the rest of the day.

So, later today I'll post that promised project and maybe a couple of other things. But, lesson learned on those promises, no more absolutes. We'll be sticking to rougher estimates in the future ...

No comments:

Post a Comment