Monday, May 30, 2011

E.M.O.: Haunted Design House

E is for Eek and all things Evil, like an Eyeball floating in a cocktail.

M is for Mmm and Macabre, like a Dirty Martini with an Eyeball garnish.

O is for Oh! and Outrageous, like a glimmery Orange background shining from behind a Dirty Martini with an Eyeball garnish.

Holy crap, I kill myself with the cleverness, the absolute smarmy nature of my vision for this week's challenge at Haunted Design House's Macabre Monday!

You guessed it folks, get out your dictionary and start looking for your own Eclectically Motivated Original E.M.O. (words that begin with, that is).

But, don't rush too fast ... after all the fewer of you that make it in time ... the fewer of you who I have to compete against to win a prize from this week's sponsor: Simply Betty Stamps.

6 comments:

  1. Oh boy! You sure ARE motivated! I'm giggling here, not only at your post, but at the indescribably delicious looking cocktail. Hmmm... I think I'll go make me one...minus the eyeball, of course. Thanks for playing along with MM at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is fabulous, and I love your post too, and you didn't even mention Edge punch, Mah-vellous or Outline :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so funny, I almost peed myself... lol.. very cool! Still laughing.

    ReplyDelete