Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cricut tea boxes

Around our house we have Lipton and Davidson's teas (though it'd be great if nobody told Davidson's that we sully our mugs with Lipton as it's surely not wonderful and organic like theirs).

Davidson's Tea Company in Sparks, NV, sells many of its products as a sort of 'trial' version: Little boxes with eight tea bags.

And joy of joys, the Cricut Love Struck cartridge has a box that is THE perfect shape for creating a decorative outer box for Davidson's 'trial' sizes.

In this case I've made two boxes, lavender and pink, to hold Davidson's Children's Tea which I'm sending to my nieces.

I used one of the shadow hearts to create a two-sized frame for the cut-out heart on the box, added a few glitter dots and a bow. Woohoo! Cuteness for two cuties!

If you don't care about these awesome boxes, but you are a fan of good tea ... we recommend Davidson's Christmas, Licorice and Sun, Moon & Stars teas ... and the Bodom tea press (I told you I like gadgets ... I even have gadgets for my TEA).

No comments:

Post a Comment