Woohoo! I'm back with my second try at the alcohol ink monoprint for Linda's Studio L3 Compendium challenge!
Also, I realized that since I don't own one of Mr. Holtz's recommended craft mats I needed to experiment more with my surfaces. I ended up using plastic wrap (after trying a silicone mat, aluminum foil and a cookie sheet).
This finished design is an alcohol ink monoprint flower (starting from a Cricut die cut), mounted on copper wire and embellished with a flashing leaf that has been embossed and inked.
When I have time (ha ha) I might make a whole garden of monoprint flowers!
Don't forget to stop by L3 to join this week's challenge before midnight July 4 or on July 5 for the fourth challenge in the series!